Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Thoughts About Blogging

Hello people this is my first post of this blog. I just started blogging today as my teacher gave me an assignment which is very important because it will make up 50% of my CA1 english score. I think blogging is very interesting and I am sure I will have a good experience blogging. Making a blog is not complicated at all. Posting on the blog i created is very simple! I can start typing whatever I want in no time. I can also change the template and make the blog very nice. As this blogging assignment makes up part of my english score for CA1 exams, I will try my best not to make any grammatical errors in my posts on this blog. Having this blog also allows me to express myself and let people know my feelings.

Blogging is like writing in a diary, except that we are not writing on a piece of paper. Some people might keep their diary just to themselves, unlike a blog which you can allow people to read what you write. A blog also lets us choose the font we want and the text colours too! Teenagers nowadays might not enjoy writing in diarys as it is very modern now and they probably enjoy using a computer more then writing in a book. That is all I have to say for now, thank you for reading my blog and I hope to post more next time! Have a nice day!!!

5 comments: