Monday, January 24, 2011
Something that happened in school today
Hello! I am tremendously excited to write on my blog again! I truly am enjoying myself writing on my blog. I am going to talk about something that happened in school today. My teachers changed our seats. Now I really dislike lessons now because I am not close to the new person I am seating next to now. Whenever I have questions, I would not want to ask the person next to me now because the person and I do not even know each other much. If I start asking the person next to me a lot of questions, he would think I am stupid. However my friends that know me would not mind because they already know I am not that smart and try to help me. Also by seating next to my friends, lessons would definitely be more fun and we can share tips and information among each other. By seating next to an unknown person would surely not help me at all. Although when seating next to my friends we might talk a little bit more but I hope that is not the reason my teachers are changing most of our seats as that happens naturally. Currently my seat is on the extreme left of the class which, without any doubt, is one of the worst places to seat in class. I really preferred my old seat which is right in the middle of the classroom. I can not take any pictures of my new seat because using my phone in class is strictly prohibited. There are still many negative effects by seating at my new seat. Like having to feel the heat when it is 12p.m. because the sun will shine directly at me! Anyway that is all I have to say. I have to sleep early because tomorrow is my first match of my soccer competition! I certainly will blog on tomorrow's match!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment