Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My favourite lesson in school

Hello. I am going to talk about my favourite lesson is school. It is none other than home economics! I really like home economics because it is the subject with the least stress. Although home economics is only on wednesday, it lasts for 3 periods which is actually quite a lot. Home economics is really interesting because we get to cook food and sometimes even bake. Usually I do not get the chance to do this at home so it is really very enjoyable for me to be able to do it in school. Today is we had home economics because it is wednesday. We made peanut butter cookies today and I was thrilled because I love cookies. In my opinion, I think that baking is much easier than cooking because when we cook we have to get ready plenty of ingredients and the time taken to cook the food must be exact if not the food will be either over cooked or still raw whereas for baking, the oven do the job and we do not have to touch or do anything while the cookies or muffins bake. I also think that scoring an A1 is easiest in home economics because the things we have to do is very easy so scoring high isn't much of a problem for anyone. However home economics can be very troublesome at times as we have to bring a lot of things like towels, containers, apron, bandanna and most importantly the home economics textbook where all the ingredients to cook our food. As my partner is Justin, we both would be very happy if our end product is successful. Ok, that is all for now as I have to sleep already!

No comments:

Post a Comment