Sunday, January 16, 2011
What I do on a boring day
Hello! This is the second post of my blog! Yesterday was a very boring day as it was Saturday and I did not go anywhere. So besides playing video games and doing homework, I read a book! The title of the book is "Mao's Last Dancer". Actually when I first saw this book, I thought it was a boring book. But I still bought it anyway. After reading the first few pages, it was actually very interesting. Soon, I was stuck to the book. I could not put it down and in the end, I read the whole book in a two hours. The book is has 325 pages and thus took me quite long to finish it but it was worth it. After reading the book, I still had nothing to do. So I did all my homework that my teachers gave me for the weekend. The amount of homework given to us was a lot. I took around an hour and a half to complete everything. The math homework was very hard so i spent most of my time doing homework doing math. Unfortunately after doing my homework, I still had nothing to do. So i played my Xbox 360. I enjoy playing FIFA 11 on my Xbox because I love soccer. Time past quickly and soon I realised I have been playing for three hours already. I think boring days are the best to do the things I enjoy as I have all the time I need for my pastimes. But during weekdays I do not have much free time so I have to appreciate my weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment