Friday, January 21, 2011

Something unusual in school


Hi! This is my third blog post on my blog! As I blog more and more, I am starting to like it a lot! Anyway, something unusual happened in school today because I finally got my school soccer jersey. It definitely was not easy to earn a place in the squad as only 20 people would be chosen. Everyone had to work very hard even during last year's end-of-year holiday to earn their place in their squad. By training so hard, a little part of my studies got affected but I think to be successful, we have to try to do our best both in our studies and the CCA we are in. On 18th of January, the soccer coach made his decision. I was really really ecstatic that my hard work had paid off. However it was also quite sad that some of my best friends in soccer did not get chosen. However no matter how much I love soccer, I also should not neglect my studies. Because of the soccer competition, I might have to leave class earlier on certain days and that results in me missing lessons, and after the matches I will come home late and will also be very tired but I still have to do my school homework. Discipline will be very important here so I can have success in both my studies and in soccer. I will be wishing my teachers will not give lots of homework! Alright that is it for now! I am absolutely sure I will be blogging more in the future! Until then, bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment