Tuesday, January 25, 2011
My first match for the soccer competition
Hi! Today I am going to blog about my first match for the soccer competition. It was a great start to the competition as we won like 7-0 or 8-0. During half-time the score was 5-0 and I did not keep track after that already. It was a good match as it boosted our confidence and hopefully we can produce this score for all our matches. I scored 3 and it was a good start for me as well. I really enjoyed playing today although the weather was very hot and it was very tiring. I hope I will be able to score more in the next few matches so the team can win more. I do not have much to talk about this match as it was kind of a one sided match because we were attacking 3 quarters of the time. However I do not think our following matches will not be this easy as we will be facing schools like tkss which are considered one of the favourites to win the competition. That will be all for now and I hope to blog even more next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Too much goals to track haha
ReplyDelete